Reporting Highway Problems

The Parish Council has been informed that any Highway issues—ie blocked drains flooding, pot-holes, dangerous pavements, poor visibility caused by overhanging vegetation—should be reported to County Highways on 0300 123 2224. You will be asked for full details and will be given a log number. This will enable the problem to be monitored and to follow what action is taken. The more reports received may result in a quicker response. If you also let the Parish Council know they will also follow up on any issues. We are told that using this telephone number is better than the Parish Council e-mailing the officer in charge of our local area.

18th July 2014