The Church of St Michael’s Seavington is part of the United Benefice of South Petherton with the Seavingtons and the Lambrooks. . It is a typical small English village church with a small but lively congregation. The church is early 14th Century Somerset Perpendicular, and the first incumbent is recorded as being appointed in 1297. The inside has been Victorianised, with the original pews replaced by pine. It has never had an organ but does have a minstrels’ gallery. For up to date details of current services please visit their Facebook Page or Contact Rev Tracey Hallett on 07359247685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
St Mary's Seavington is an originally thirteenth century, church which was enlarged in the fifteenth century and altered further in the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries.
It is not open for regular services but occasional services take place to celebrate festivals within the Christian calendar. The Church remains open and unlocked for passing visitors.
For more info visit the Churches Conservation Trust.